struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [s2] use remoteUser with struts tags
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:12:47 GMT
OGNL in Struts provides access to these scopes via named attributes on
the stack (e.g. %{#session.attribute}). It seams quite reasonable to me
to want to limit pages to using a single expression language. I don't
know if this use case is viable, but it's reasonable to want it :-)

To the OP: what did you try, and what happened? Post exactly what
configuration you set, what you tried in the JSP and what errors or
unexpected behaviours you saw as a result.

L.