struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Clough" <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: xhtml problem
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:52:21 GMT
The failure is in the deployed code.  The processor which produces html from the jsp markup
(in tomcat, in this case) will not allow the nested elements.  It is treating everything as
pure xml, and the dtd for xhtml won't allow that type of markup.  I could live with it if
it was only the editor which was complaining.  I have been trying to use a blend of jsp el
with the s2 tags, but that has problems too.

- rc

- Ray Clough
ray@allthisisthat.com