struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: facade stored in Session
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2007 19:38:47 GMT
It may be OK, but my experience tells me its atypical... the question I
would ask is why you need to cache the reference to the facade in the
first place?  Typically you get an instance of it, either a new instance
or a pooled instance from a JNDI lookup or some factory or something
along those lines for each use (usually one per request)... is there
something about the design of your facade that makes this not possible,
or are you thinking of performance reasons?

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect