struts-user mailing list archives

From Neil Erdwien <n...@k-state.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] Outlook like notification window
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:14:39 GMT
Yahoo's Widgets, http://widget.yahoo.com/, are cross-platform and look
good to me.  The development learning curve isn't too large either -- it
is all mostly-standard JavaScript.

I built my first widget yesterday.

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Neil Erdwien, neil@k-state.edu, 785-532-6311
Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
Computing and Telecommunications Services, Kansas State University