struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Hook" <hoo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Handeling org.apache.struts.chain.commands.InvalidPathException
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:51:22 GMT
We have recently upgraded to struts 1.3.8 and have been running into the
org.apache.struts.chain.commands.InvalidPathException when a user types in a
url that doesn't map correctly.  I am hoping to instead of show the user the
tomcat exception page, I wanted to show a 404 error page.  How do I go about
changing the config files or struts to show the 404 page.

Thank you for your time.