struts-user mailing list archives

From "vamsi" <vamseemand...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to Repopulate the select control once the validation failed
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:15:33 GMT

Hi,

        I am using struts validation frame work. if the validation fails I am returning to
the same jsp page.

        Here in this page there is some date is which was populated when the jsp page initially
loaded.

        when saving the data I am performing the validation if it fails  I am doing ing something
like this

       <result name="input">\XXX.jsp</result>
       <result name="success">\XXX.jsp</result>

      if  I redirect the input action the data is getting populated but the error messages
are not getting displayed

     Why it is heppening like is there anything to conifure im my application

regards

Vamsi