struts-user mailing list archives

From msalavi <m.s.al...@ece.ut.ac.ir>
Subject RE: Animated Tutorial for Struts2
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 20:50:20 GMT

Dear all,

   According to previous email, with this tutorial I want to show the
deferences between
 frameworks in very quick visual tutorial, but in Mr. Kumar's link there is
72 links to learn struts carefully.

   I think if we can understand from this tutorial that how does struts
work, we can make the same
 "Scenario Based" animated tutorials to find out how does a new framework
work, and then we can
 compare them very rapidly.

--kind regards
Mohammad SeyedAlavi