struts-user mailing list archives

From Hayrol Reyes Mejía <Hayrol.Re...@mhcp.gob.ni>
Subject RE: Animated Tutorial for Struts2
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:17:12 GMT

call it something like "Struts Overview - How it works in the background".
4).- The "primitives" definitely could be better.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: m.s.alavi@ece.ut.ac.ir [mailto:m.s.alavi@ece.ut.ac.ir]
Enviado el: Martes, 04 de Septiembre de 2007 08:18 a.m.
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Asunto: Animated Tutorial for Struts2

Hi,

     Is there anybody who has read my tutorial.
        http://khorshid.ut.ac.ir/~m.s.alavi/Tutorial.zip

      I want to start to implement some plugin for eclipse that works like
a debuger but an animated one.
      If you think that the shapes that was used in this tutorial is
understandable, please inform me because I want to use these shapes
in my plugin for example for object, method call, value stack and
some other shapes.

      If any body read the tutorial, I will be very happy if he/she gives
me his/her opinion about this shapes and animations.

--kind regards
Mohammad SeyedAlavi
m.s.alavi@ece.ut.ac.ir