struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nils-Helge Garli" <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 portlet ajaxExample.jsp fix (?)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:09:43 GMT
Hi!

> I also notice that the ajaxExample no longer appears in the subversion
> repository.  Are there other AJAX/portlet issues I should be aware of?

Ajax in a portlet, from a framework point of view, is not quite
trivial. There are issues with namespacing of javascript functions,
html ids and loading of javascript libraries when multiple portlets
using the same framework is on the same page etc. Until these are
adressed, the ajax examples have been removed.

There's also a JIRA issue registered for this:

Nils-H