struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nils-Helge Garli" <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 portlet ajaxExample.jsp fix (?)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:57:27 GMT
The portlet specification already defines how one should encode all
elements of the page, using the portlet namespace mechanism. I guess
we could use some sort of javascript to do this, but we'll have to
find out what the best approach would be. The first step would be to
implement the new s:html and s:head tags.

Nils-H