struts-user mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Subject How to access the ActionForm in a JSP?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:23:16 GMT
Newbie question here.  Suppose I have action, "helloworld.action"  which
I use to grab a bunch of data I wish to display on a JSP page.  My
question is how do get a reference to that action object in the JSP
page?  The tutorials on the Struts2 website showed examples using <form
/> tags, but I don't need to use <form /> tags.  I just want to display
data.

Michael J. Remijan

prohibited.