struts-user mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: How to access the ActionForm in a JSP?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:09:35 GMT
So if I have "helloworld.action" defined as:

<action name="helloworld" class="test.struts.HelloWorldAction">
<result>/WEB-INF/jsp/helloworld.jsp</result>
</action>

Then I can retrieve the object with:

MyActionForm form = (MyActionForm)request.getAttribute("helloworld");

??

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:fzlists@omnytex.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:31 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How to access the ActionForm in a JSP?

You can find the form as a request attribute with the same name you used

in your config file, so:

MyActionForm form = (MyActionForm)request.getAttribute("myFormName");

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

---------------------------------
> This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to
receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all
attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use
of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to
monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this
e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses"
or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any
attachment.

9/3/2007 9:31 AM

prohibited.