struts-user mailing list archives

From chengas123 <benjamin.j.mcc...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [s2] Struts head tag KILLS (> 10s) page load time
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:26:43 GMT

Converting the tags to use the new library wasn't very hard except that I
can't seem to get the new tags to work.  I turned the debugging on in the
head tag and the only debug message I got was "DEBUG: please consider using
a mimetype of text/json-comment-filtered to avoid potential security issues
with JSON endpoints."  I've placed the relevant code from my .jsp below.  Is
there anything I forgot when converting to 2.1 besides the steps Nicholas
mentioned?  I do see my action being called when I type in the autocompleter
box.  If I manually visit the URL I am given the following JSON:
{"1":"Internet Services"}

<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
<sx:head cache="true" debug="true" />
<sx:autocompleter label="Department" forceValidOption="true"
    cssStyle="width:132px; height:18px; border:1px solid #7B9EBD"
    name="department" required="true" href="%{departmentList}"
    loadOnTextChange="true" showDownArrow="false"
    searchType="substring" />

Thanks,
Ben