struts-user mailing list archives

From kaouki <ines.w...@gmail.com>
Subject [S2] Problem while retrieving data from JSP
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:19:41 GMT

Hi,
I get this bean in my action in order to modify it in my jsp:
Catalogue {
Long id;
String title;
String description;
Collection<Produit> produits
}
In this jsp, I have two fieds: title and description, and a table of Produit
with checkboxes.
These ones enable the user to remove the products from the catalogue.

In my save action, I get the catalogue (property of the action) and a Long[]
(the id of the checked products).
The problem is that the Products Collection of the Catalogue and its id are
null.

So, if I want update some attributes of my bean, I have to put the bean in
Session ? or all the unchanged attributes in hidden fields ?

I'm grateful for any input on the matter. Cheers.