struts-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna, Hari \(FTT-CInternet\)" <HKris...@Templeton.com>
Subject [OT] are there any other good mailing lists for Java,J2ee,Spring
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:18:49 GMT
 Dear all,
      I have been with Struts Users Mailing List for the past one and
half year and the advice,knowledge,experience I get here is awesome. I
wonder whether are there any similar groups relates to Java,J2ee,Spring
where we can get daily mails like here? Though I am a member of
http://forum.springframework.org , I am not getting any mails from them.

Regards,
Harikrishna
Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.