struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Relph" <relp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: onchange submit action
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:04:03 GMT
A few more minutes of experimenting and i answered my own question ...

anyone else who wonders, instead of using

<s:submit cssClass="templateButton" value="%{getText('healthe.admin.save')}"
method="save" />

i used

<s:submit cssClass="templateButton" value="%{getText('healthe.admin.save')}"
action="template!save" />

and then changed the action for the form tag to be "template!view"