struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Relph" <relp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 2.1 datetimepicker
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:28:09 GMT
thank you

i have requirements to have the date-picker split up into separate input
boxes instead of a single one ...

i do have an existing split-date date-picker, but i did not write a template
for it, and it also does not have a validator

what would be easier?  writing a validator and maybe a template for my date
picker, or modifying the existing date-picker to be split?