struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ádamo Azambuja" <adamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:32:11 GMT
i put the log4j and my problem now is this:

13:31:21,484 DEBUG XmlConfigurationProvider:873 - Loaded action
configuration from: struts-plugin.xml
13:31:21,484  INFO XmlConfigurationProvider:140 - Parsing configuration file
[struts-plugin.xml]
StandardContext[/fiergs]Exception starting filter struts
Unable to load bean: type:com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory class:
org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory - bean -
jar:file:/C:/projetos/Fiergs/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-
spring-plugin-2.0.9.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:8:132
    at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(
XmlConfigurationProvider.java:208)
    at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.register(
StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:101)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(
DefaultConfiguration.java:131)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(
ConfigurationManager.java:52)
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(
Dispatcher.java:395)
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:452)
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.init(
FilterDispatcher.java:201)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(
ApplicationFilterConfig.java:225)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(
ApplicationFilterConfig.java:308)