struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Defining a controller for Tiles?.. and shouldn't we include a Tiles example app in the release?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:26:36 GMT
I believe the Tiles example we had migrated to tiles.apache.org with
the rest of the Tiles code, and no one has come up with another. The
same holds true for the documentation. What we had was migrated, and
no one has replaced it. As always, it's just a matter of someone
volunteering to do the work.

-- HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>