struts-user mailing list archives

From Arunkumar Balasubramanian <arun...@hotmail.com>
Subject The requested resource (/StrutsLoginDemo/WebRoot/index.jsp) is not available error
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:30:02 GMT

Hi

  I worked in My eclipse and Tomcat for a project. I have both of them configured in my system.
Yesterday night I worked on one application which was working fine for me. Today I went to
back to My eclipse and started the server again, I got following error messages which I typed
the URL:

type Status report
message /StrutsLoginDemo/WebRoot/index.jsp
description The requested resource (/StrutsLoginDemo/WebRoot/index.jsp) is not available.

I didn't touch my code after getting the thing to work yesterday. Was really surprised to
see this error today. My web.xml looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
version="2.4" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">
<servlet>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>debug</param-name>
<param-value>3</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>detail</param-name>
<param-value>3</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>
</web-app>

If any one could trace the problem, that would be greatly helpful. Let me know how to avoid
this error in future.

 Thanks

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star
power.