struts-user mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining a controller for Tiles?.. and shouldn't we include a Tiles example app in the release?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:40:17 GMT
2007/10/5, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org>:

> I believe the Tiles example we had migrated to tiles.apache.org with
> the rest of the Tiles code, and no one has come up with another.

This is not true, the original Tiles code resides under Struts.

Antonio

As always, it's just a matter of someone
> volunteering to do the work.

Volunteering to do something that is already outdated, and that will be
removed in favour of Tiles 2?
I think it's a waste of time IMHO, also because in Struts 1.4 there will be
support for Tiles 2.

Antonio