struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Checkboxes
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 01:28:43 GMT
Oh, that's clever, I don't think I would have thought
of that, and it's a lot quicker than my ideas ;)

d.

--- "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoying@PremierInc.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Dave!
>
> This got me moving in the right direction.  For
> future reference, I
> ended using the checkboxlist tag inside of my loop
> and set the list
> attribute to a single value so I would only get the
> one option.  This
> seems to have solved my issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

class="org.apache.struts2.showcase.action.EmployeeAction"
> > method="delete">
> >             <result
> > name="error">/empmanager/editEmployee.jsp</result>
> >             <result

type="redirect">edit-${currentEmployee.empId}.action</result>

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/checkboxlist.html

> > M--

setSelectedContracts.addAll(Arrays.asList(palngSelectedContracts));
> > } // end setSelectedContracts
> >
> > My JSP contains the following:
> >
> > <s:checkbox name="selectedContracts"
> > fieldValue="${contract.npcContractId}"/>

> > ***Note:The information contained in this message
> > may be privileged and
> > confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
> > reader of this
> > message is not the intended recipient, or an
> > employee or agent
> > responsible for delivering this message to the
> > intended recipient, you
> > are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> > distribution or copying of

=== message truncated ===