struts-user mailing list archives

From thecyth <thec...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Struts 2] Unable to access resources
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 03:27:56 GMT

Yep, it's in there.  My directory structure is as follows:

/EcoSim/
/EcoSim/web                              (JSPs are here)
/EcoSim/META-INF
/EcoSim/WEB-INF/                       (web.xml is here)
/EcoSim/WEB-INF/classes             (struts.xml is here)
/EcoSim/WEB-INF/classes/actions  (WelcomeAction.class is here)
/EcoSim/WEB-INF/lib                    (JARs are here)