struts-user mailing list archives

From quinquin2209 <quinquin2209-n...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Scrollbar problem with tabbed panel in Struts2
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:46:55 GMT

Thanks for reply

Yes. The content of the tab remains, just the scrollbar appears/disappears.

I have tried an experiment in the tabbed panel example in struts2-showcase
as follow:

1. Open file example2.jsp located at
struts2-showcase-2.0.11\ajax\tabbedpanel
2. Edit the tab content of tab with label "test1" such that it exceeds panel
size
3. Run tomcat and visit that page. You will find that tab "test1" has scroll
bar shown correctly
4. Click on tab header "test1". You will find the scroll bar disappear. Only
the content remains
5. Click on tab header "test1" again. The scroll bar re-appear.

This problem also occurs if you switch from one tab to another tab.

Queenie