struts-user mailing list archives

From quinquin2209 <quinquin2209-n...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject DisplayTag - How to do sort?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 06:23:57 GMT

I have just downloaded the DisplayTag and try with the sort function. I do
the following:

<display:table name="messages" sort="list" pagesize="8">
    <display:column property="docId" title="ID" group="1" sortable="true"
headerClass="sortable" />
    <display:column property="sender" title="Sender" group="2"
sortable="true" headerClass="sortable" />
 </display:table>

When I click on the column header, it displays "Nothing found to display".
The URL has been changed to
http://localhost:8080/test/jsp/folderList.jsp?d-49653-s=0&d-49653-o=2&d-49653-p=1

My folderList.jsp is actually called up through the URL:

http://locahost:8080/test/Folder/list.action

as defined in the struts.xml. How can I do such that the sorting can be done
as expected?