struts-user mailing list archives

From quinquin2209 <quinquin2209-n...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Getting form input from a remote tabbed panel
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:03:11 GMT

I have a page which has a tabbed panel and all tab is remote tab:

main.jsp
<head><s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/></head>

   <s:tabbedPanel id="test2" theme="simple" >
      <s:div id="a" label="ALL" theme="ajax" href="%{messageList}?id=a"
      <s:div id="b label="ALL" theme="ajax" href="%{messageList}?id=b"
      <s:div id="c" label="ALL" theme="ajax" href="%{messageList}?id=c"
   </s:tabbedPanel>

The external page loaded has a form where a list of checkbox of different
value will be shown base on the id parameter.

Now I wanna put a input button at the top of the tab panel. When the button
is pressed, it will pass the value in the form of external page to the
action for further processing.

Is it possible to do so?? How can I get the form input from an external
page?

Thanks in advance.