struts-user mailing list archives

From quinquin2209 <quinquin2209-n...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Display tag and target div
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:40:22 GMT

In main.jsp, I have a tabbed panel which has a remote tag loading an external
page memberList.jsp. This memberList.jsp contains a display tag which is
used for sorting and pagination.

Now I encounter problem when I press on the display tag to do
sorting/pagination. Every time I click on the hyperlink, it will redirect me
from main.jsp to memberList.jsp. In fact, I want to stay in main.jsp with
the display tag loaded to the tabbed panel. And I don't want the whole
main.jsp to refresh but only the div loading the display tag refresh (like
the remote link example in struts2 showcase).

Any hint on how can i do it?

Queenie