struts-user mailing list archives

From enthucoder <sriharsha.chev...@wachovia.com>
Subject [S1] Best practice to transfer control to next page (out of JVM)?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:33:56 GMT

Hi,

Please bear with me, incase this turns out to be a dumb question.

I want to transfer control to a non JSP page after I hit submit. Apart from
this I am also sending some data as a HTTPS POST. In case of using
response.sendRedirect(), it doesn't take care of the POST data.

So, can anybody help me with what's the best practice in sending POST
request from a Struts based J2EE application to another page (which is not a
J2EE Application)

Thank you