struts-user mailing list archives

From quinquin2209 <quinquin2209-n...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: Tabbed Panel and useSelectedTabCookie
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:54:46 GMT

Thanks for your kindly help. I am new to dojo and I have some further
questions wanna ask:

I can understand the function init(). And we need to connect a function
(e.g. onTab1Selected), which is called when the tab is shown, for each tab.
However, I am not sure how can I do it if the tab is generated dynamically.
How should it be done?

Queenie