struts-user mailing list archives

From davilovick <d.av...@indisys.es>
Subject How to show a JFreeChart using the same Action?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:08:55 GMT

Following the struts-jfreechart example, we have defined an action that
return a chart, and another action that return the chart contain page.
Another posibility is to use the same actions and get two methods.

In my project we need to show a graph with the same data created when the
jsp page is rendering. Later, when the chart is calculated, the data is
created other time, with two access to DB, etc...

There is another way to solve this problem?

Thanks!