struts-user mailing list archives

From kenk <kenkruege...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + Oracle + Connection Caching/Pooling
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:06:32 GMT

Filipe,

Funny, I was looking for the same information.  Here's the Spring
configuration I'm moving forward with to use the Oracle connection pooling:

<!-- Database connection using the Oracle connection pool -->
<bean id="dataSource" class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheImpl" >
	<property name="connectionPoolDataSource" >
		<bean class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource" >
			<property name="URL" 			value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@devlxdb02:1522:xxxxxx"
/>
			<property name="user"		value="xxxxxx" />
			<property name="password"   value="xxxxxx" />
		</bean>
	</property>
	<property name="maxLimit"	value="10" />
	<property name="minLimit"	value="2" />
</bean>

Seems to work for now.  There is probably a less verbose way to do this.
And yes I agree this isn't a Struts question, but I hope it helps.

thx,
Ken K