struts-user mailing list archives

From ravi_eze <ravi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error: dojo is not defined
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:41:59 GMT

check if u had <s:head theme="ajax" /> defined in ur jsp <head> tag.

one more thing: explode strruts-core.jar and copy the folder struts in it.
it would contain dojo.. etc files. on including the head tag as said above,
and view source u will find stru
ts is trying to call some .js files. make sure that u get them all from
strus-core.jar (at some path inside) and make it available in the context
... or in other words copy paste it in ur war file.

hope this helps