struts-user mailing list archives

From shai200 <shai...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Outputting raw HTML with s:property tag
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:42:15 GMT

No, I want the output of my action to be yet another Struts tag (with an s:
suffix) which is translated into its HTML equivalent -  so for example:

If my JSP file includes:

<s:property value="property1">

then the output of myAction.getProperty1 will be the following code:

<s:property value="property2">

and that in turn returns "Hello".

So I want the outcome to be "Hello" on the screen.

Another example:

<s:property value="mytextbox">

and the output of that will be

<s:textfield value="hello".... >

and I want the result to be a text field displaying the string "hello"
inside it.

Etcetera...