struts-user mailing list archives

From 张云勇 <ever...@163.com>
Subject 回复:Re: Is struts 1.X has JAAS integration API?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:31:54 GMT
 Sorry for my pool English, I'm improving it^_^

Here is my mean:
I want to get auth user from request, but I don't know how to set the user to the request,like
this:

String user = request.getRemoteUser(); // the user principal (in string)
Principalprincipal = request.getUserPrincipal(); // get a Principal object
bool isAuth = request.isUserInRole("patrick");

someone says it can be achieved by using container managed security policy, I can do it through
by tomcat 5.X
using "j_security" servlet, but if I want to custome the login action,such as logging the
user's logon timestamp, how can I do it. Is struts 1.x provied any JAAS related API to complete
this?