struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.11 Documentation Confusion
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:28:47 GMT
--- Kevin Decker <kdecker@xythos.com> wrote:
> The following page does not seem to reflect the actual source
> functionality released with this version. In particular, it does not
> appear that the WW-2027 changes have been applied to the source tree but
> they have been applied to the documentation located at:
>
> http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/set.html

The way the Wiki works with regards to versions is a little wonky sometimes;
obviously that's the version-specific documentation. The issue is that much
of the documentation is not pulled in from a version-specific repository,
leading to issues such as this.

AFAIK there is not a trivial workaround at this point, but I could be
mistaken.

Thanks,
Dave