struts-user mailing list archives

From Gary Affonso <glis...@greywether.com>
Subject Re: my execute method of action class is getting executed twice
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:17:36 GMT
xniit2003 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new in struts2.
> In my action class I declared some global fields and one execute method.This
> class extends another class, which extends Actionsupport class. Now my
> execute method is getting processed twice.
>>>From this execute method, execution goes to some other method, which also
> getting processed twice.
>
> Can anyone faced similar situation.

Need more info (at least I do).  What does your interceptor stack look
like?  What is your the Action classes superclass doing?  What "other
method" are you calling from within the Action's execute method?  What
result code (or codes) does your action return?  What result-type (or
types) are configured for these codes?

- Gary