struts-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject autocompleter reload from json action ...
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:36:10 GMT
hi,

This is a follow up to my posts before "best choice for this use case ... ?"

Now it works: I get the two autocompleters connected and the JSON action
generating the JSON result list properly that also gets populated in the
right
autocompleter. So far so good BUT the only single value is then not
selected
in the text field of the autocompleter. I have tried tweaking many
different
autocompleter options but does not seem to be possible?

Again my JSON looks like this:

{"eurosPerListedUnit0":{"1.0":"value"}}

gets loaded in the target autocompleter okay but then no way to have the
"1.0"
value populated in the text field of autocompleter ... :( I have tried e.g.

{"eurosPerListedUnit0":{"1.0":"value"},"eurosPerListedUnit0Key":"value"}

and

{"eurosPerListedUnit0":{"1.0":"value"},"value"}

but doesnt work.

TIA,
regards,
Giovanni