struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto A. Flores" <aaflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts 1.2.9 and cancel button
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:19:03 GMT
Can you post the snippet of the way you are using <html:submit .../>

The "html:cancel" (Struts 1.x) tag still submits with interesting behavior:

- If the "property" attribute is "set", then the isCancelled() method
will not pick it up. Validation will still occurs (submission is attempted).
- If the "property" attribute is not "set" then validation does not
occur and the "isCancelled()" method will pick it up.

Hope this helps!

Alberto