struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto A. Flores" <aaflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: substitute for JSP EL tags in struts 2.0.11
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:51:04 GMT
If you mean for "jsps using EL tags" the JSTL tags, then a quick fix can
be to make your EL expressions use scope="request" and make the <s: ...>
tags (Struts 2.x) use the expression "%{#request.varInScope}" to get to
them.

If you mean the EL tags from Struts 1.x, then you are going to have to
change a lot more and take each case indivually to use JSTL (or Struts
2.x tags). The latter work (in my opinion is more work)

--

Alberto A. Flores
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aflores