struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto A. Flores" <aaflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Resource Bundles and token replacement
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:11:30 GMT
In struts 1.x, a resource bundle can have:

errors.required={0} is required.

And the validation.xml files will have a param set to the token (key) to
be plugged in the {0} variable. Is there such a functionality in Struts 2?

I have been able to only print one resource bundle using the key
attribute in the <message key=""> tag. The closes I've made it is to
display the name of the validated field doing:

errors.required=${getText(fieldName}} is required.

If the only alternatively is to write my own template, can someone point
in the right direction in where, how to get started.

Hope this is not a big question.

Thanks,

--

Alberto A. Flores