struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto A. Flores" <aaflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Struts
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:32:12 GMT
I agree that it may better *not* to have Struts 1.x background if
possible, if you plan on doing Struts 1.x in the future (e.g. put it on
your Resume), please be aware that it is not the same.

If you have a Struts 1.x background, I strongly recommend the InfoQ
tutorials (there are videos and a three part migration guide).

If you don't know Struts 1.x, then I'll suggest going to roseindia.

--

Alberto A. Flores
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aflores