struts-user mailing list archives

From Numen <hyysguy...@163.com>
Subject Struts1 config reload
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:12:56 GMT
Hi,
    Struts1 config reload is not suported,but in develop stage struts
config is alway modified,then we must restart web server (e.g.
tomcat),this is waste a lot of time,especially when server restart is
slowly(e.g. in our project),so I write a  tools  to resolve the struts
config reload.This tools give me more efficient in my porject.Maybe it's
useful for you.Of course it's not required if you use struts2
Contact me please if anyone required this tools ,I will upload this
tools.This tools is wrote under the Apache License Version 2.0 ,So if
required I am very glad to  setup this tools project on google code or
sourceforge.
    Now this tools is support for reload of tiles,message resouces
defined in struts-config.xml and struts-config.xml .
Think you very much.
Regards.
Numen