struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Application logs
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:30:33 GMT
The main reason for me (I can't speak for Raghuveer) is that several third-party
apps, plug-ins and modules that I use have log4j configured in their codebase.
To control them seperately would be a pain - so I use log4j for the
configuration but I code my logging with commons logging.

Hopefully I'll change over one day, but that's been my default state for quite
some time now.