struts-user mailing list archives

From "tom` frost" <tomfro...@gmail.com>
Subject s2 checkbox component
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:17:58 GMT
I'm trying to get all the details of the checkbox straight.  It works fine
if I simply map it to a boolean property on the JAva side, AND only use the
checkbox as a "checked equals true" component.  The interface to the tag
seems to suggest that you could also use the checkbox as a "checked equals
false" component, but it doesn't seem to function in that capacity.

The docs on the checkbox are virtually non-existent.

Can someone explain the basic capacities of the checkbox component?