struts-user mailing list archives

From mgai...@hotmail.com
Subject Re: S2: HashMap - from jsp to action
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:44:23 GMT
Hi Wes

Is there a link which describes UEL for our own edification?

Thanks/
M-

----- Original Message -----
Wrom: FGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWW
To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: S2: HashMap - from jsp to action

> My guess is that UEL is enabled in your app server. The quick fix
> would be to escape the # character -
>
> list="\#{'foo':'foovalue','bar':'barvalue'}"
>
> The problem is that UEL and OGNL both use #{, but OGNL isn't evaluated
> until after UEL attempts to evaluate it. It's a known issue, but there
> is nothing that can be done within the Struts2/XWork codebase to
> account for it. You just have to be careful when using anonymous Maps.
>
> -Wes
>
> On 12/5/07, J&M <caleb_lyness@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone explain to me why the following select tag statement fails:
> >
> > <s:select label="label" name="name" list="#{'foo':'foovalue',
> > 'bar':'barvalue'}" />
> >
> > I get the following massive trace: (note that using the "advanced"
version
> > as stated on
> > the opensymphony link below - with
> > list="%{#@java.util.LinkedHashMap@{'Regular' : 'Regular', 'Decaf':
> > 'Decaf'}}" -  does work ):
> >
> > avax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
PWC6033:
> > Unable to compile class for JSP
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:419)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.appfuse.webapp.filter.StaticFilter.doFilterInternal(StaticFilter.java:10
6)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:75)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java
:119)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:
55)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCle
anUp.java:99)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:164
)
> >         at
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.jav
a:90)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter
java:406)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter
java:125)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:75)
> >         at
net.sf.ehcache.constructs.web.filter.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:92)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.appfuse.webapp.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilterInternal(LocaleFilter.java:74
)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:75)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.ja
va:42)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterI
nternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:75)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:265)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecur
ityInterceptor.java:107)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSec
urityInterceptor.java:72)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

com.skyestream.skyemobile.webapp.filter.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(
ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:49)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.providers.anonymous.AnonymousProcessingFilter.doFilter(Ano
nymousProcessingFilter.java:125)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.ui.rememberme.RememberMeProcessingFilter.doFilter(Remember
MeProcessingFilter.java:142)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.wrapper.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(S
ecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:81)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFil
ter.java:271)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpS
essionContextIntegrationFilter.java:249)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterCh
ainProxy.java:275)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
> >         at

org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(Char
acterEncodingFilter.java:96)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:75)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:712)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerColl
ection.java:211)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:11
4)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
> >         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:506)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnectio
n.java:830)
> >         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:514)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:381)
> >         at

org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:396)
> >         at

org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:4
42)
> > Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Unable to compile
> > class for JSP
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:6
01)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:3
44)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:477)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:371)
> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1093)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:413)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestF
ilter.java:70)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:
39)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCle
anUp.java:99)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:164
)
> >         at
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.jav
a:90)
> >         at

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter
java:406)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler
java:1084)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
> >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:712)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:268)
> >         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:126)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletDispatcherResult.doExecute(ServletDispa
tcherResult.java:139)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport.execute(StrutsResultSuppor
t.java:178)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:348)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:253)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercept(D
efaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Method
FilterInterceptor.java:86)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(Validati
onInterceptor.java:150)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.validation.AnnotationValidationInterceptor.do
Intercept(AnnotationValidationInterceptor.java:48)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Method
FilterInterceptor.java:86)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ConversionErrorInterceptor.intercept(Con
versionErrorInterceptor.java:123)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor.doIntercept(Parame
tersInterceptor.java:167)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Method
FilterInterceptor.java:86)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.StaticParametersInterceptor.intercept(St
aticParametersInterceptor.java:105)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.CheckboxInterceptor.intercept(CheckboxInterce
ptor.java:83)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor.intercept(FileUploadInt
erceptor.java:207)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ModelDrivenInterceptor.intercept(ModelDr
ivenInterceptor.java:74)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ScopedModelDrivenInterceptor.intercept(S
copedModelDrivenInterceptor.java:127)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ProfilingActivationInterceptor.intercept(Prof
ilingActivationInterceptor.java:107)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.debugging.DebuggingInterceptor.intercept(Debu
ggingInterceptor.java:206)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ChainingInterceptor.intercept(ChainingIn
terceptor.java:115)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nIntercepto
r.java:143)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.PrepareInterceptor.doIntercept(PrepareIn
terceptor.java:121)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Method
FilterInterceptor.java:86)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ServletConfigInterceptor.intercept(ServletCon
figInterceptor.java:170)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.AliasInterceptor.intercept(AliasIntercep
tor.java:123)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept(Ex
ceptionMappingInterceptor.java:176)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:224)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:223)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
java:455)
> >         at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:221)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:50)
> >         at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:504)
> >         ... 66 more
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil.validateExpressions(JspUtil.java:633)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.getJspAttribute(Validat
or.java:1341)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.checkXmlAttributes(Vali
dator.java:1117)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:83
4)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1482)
> >         at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2257)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2307)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:85
4)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1482)
> >         at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2257)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2307)
> >         at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2313)
> >         at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:481)
> >         at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2257)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:1837)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:195)
> >         at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:398)
> >         at

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:5
92)
> >         ... 188 more
> >

> > cilquirm wrote:
> > >
> > > the way to construct a map in ognl is