struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Struts 2 Dependencies
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:49:37 GMT
I have been reviewing the Reactor Dependency
Convergence<http://struts.apache.org/2.x/dependency-convergence.html>
document,
and would like to know if there is a companion document that identifies
required vs. optional products.  It appears that anything "touched" by
Struts 2 is considered a dependency without consideration of excluding the
feature from a user web application.  The immediate discovery I am facing is
AJAX tags and the requirement of Dojo.  The rumor is that effective with
Struts 2.1 AJAX will be pushed into a plug-in providing freedom to choose
the js library of choice.  Can someone point me to the decision documents
concerning this topic?

Thanks,
Scott

--