struts-user mailing list archives

From VJ22 <Vijay.N...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject Struts 2.0.5 - Oracle 10g R3 App server problem
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:10:10 GMT

Hi,

Our application has to be deployed on a Oracle Application server platform
(specific version 10g R3)..So we got an HTTP server which routes requests to
the OC4J server which processes them

 I am facing a peculiar problem with this...Whenever I POST data from any
screens either via forms or via URL re-writing (i.e
http://localhost:8888/test.action?id=11001) , the value of the
parameters(i.e. "id") is always null....I can see that the entire
interceptor stack is invoked, but I am at a loss as to how this is
happening...

Could some one please shed some light on this ? Would be much appreciated
and thanks in advance...

P.S This works fine if I deploy it on a standalone OC4J container without
the HTTP server

Thanks...Vijay