struts-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth Muthyala <srika...@iitc.com.au>
Subject [S2] datetimepicker - type = time - time selection
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 14:58:49 GMT

Hello,

I am able  to use datetimepicker for time field. But the selection is the problem. If I want
to select 10:45 PM - I have to click the picker icon three times to select 10 then 45 then
PM. Does anybody know how to make this user friendly - I mean the selection popup screen does
not disappear after first selection and force to select hours and minutes.

The code, if needed.

< s:datetimepicker type = "time" name = "time" label = "Time" toggleType = "fade" toggleDuration
= "300" > </ s:datetimepicker > s:datetimepicker type = "time" name = "time" label
= "Time" toggleType = "fade" toggleDuration = "300" > </ s:datetimepicker > Any help
will be appreciated. I guess this could be a common problem. Any work arounds???????

Regards,

Srikanth