struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shuai Zheng" <zhengshuai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compare String in OGNL?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:37:13 GMT
Just find out the problem, the code does not work because when we use one
character like 'T',, the string compare will always fail, I guess it is
because the OGNL treat it as a char type.

The following code works fine:
<s:if test="invProducts.type==('T'+'')">
 <s:property value="Type A"/>
</s:if>
<s:else>
 <s:property value="Type B"/>
</s:else>

It is not a good solution, but anyway it works.

Is it a bug?

Regards,

Zheng Shuai