struts-user mailing list archives

From Michał Letyński <mletyn...@consol.pl>
Subject Re: FileUpload problem for empty files.
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:40:32 GMT
I found that there is a Treshold parameter, here is short info:
/
"Sets the size threshold beyond which files are written directly to disk."

/This paramater is set to 0. So my attachment is not written to disk but
is keeped in memory. In struts 1 this parameters was set to 262144.
But my problem still exist (i found that in struts 1 we have the same
problem). How to recognize empty file from not existing file. When i put
not existing file for e.g
C:\temp.txt - the file have path, name and bytes[] with length0 so the
same as my empty file which exists ! Any ideas how to solve the problem ?